Pressure Sensors and Switches
Innovative, precision pressure measurement for multiple configurations
The line of XM Pressure Sensors and Switches (formerly known as OsiSense) combine the latest in pressure sensing technology with adaptability to virtually any configuration. Whether your pressure switch is positioned in a convenient, accessible location or in an area that is hidden from view, Telemecanique Sensors has a solution to help you easily monitor its activity.
The XMLR from Telemecanique Sensors incorporates a monitoring interface as a part of the pressure switch for applications when the switch can be easily viewed. Our ZMLP monitor can be used to connect to our XMLP pressures switch when the switch is going to be hidden from view.
Ideal for pumping, hydraulic, HVAC, and machine tool applications, these pressure monitoring solutions are easy to set up and easy to maintain. Choose from 3 available options detailed below.
Electronic pressure sensors for control circuit
Thanks to their pressure measurement technology and their fluid entry material, pressure transmitters and pressure switches can be used for monitoring air, fresh water, hydraulic oils and refrigeration fluids.
Pressure transmitters and pressure switches:
- have a -1 to 600 bar pressure range (up to 120°C)
- comply with international standards, CE, UL, CSA and with ROHS directive.
- have a water tightness minimum IP65 and depending on model IP67 and IP69K
- have an overall accuracy 1% of nominal pressure
- are available with the fluid entries: G1/4A, ¼”-18NPT or 7/16-20UNF
Electromechanical Pressure switches for control circuit
For controlling pressure or depression of air, fresh water, sea water, hydraulic oils, corrosive or viscous fluids.
- have a -1 to 500 bar pressure range (up to 160°C)
- comply with international standards, CE, UL, CSA, CCC, Gost, Marine certifications and with ROHS directive
- have dry switching contacts, thermal current 10A , up to 8 million operations
- are available with the fluid entries: G1/4, ¼”-18NPTF or PT ¼
- are available with the electrical entries: PG13.5, M20x1.5, 1/2NPT or 1/2”PF.
Electromechanical Pressure switches for power circuit
For controlling pressure of air and water in residential and industrial applications.
- have a 4,6 to 25 bar pressure range (up to 70°C)
- comply with international standards, CE
- have dry contacts for controlling 2 or 3 phase motor up to 3kW / 400V
- are available with the fluid entries: G ¼, R ¼ or G 3/8
XM Pressure Sensors and Switches: Reliability, durability, simplicity, and availability all over the world.
The obvious choice for pressure sensors and switches?
- Electromechanical pressure sensors for control circuit