Application-specific Limit Switches
Industrial application-specific limit switch models
Unique applications demand unique limit switch solutions; and Telemecanique Sensors has been addressing unique machine applications all over the globe for the past 90 years.
This range of application-specific IEC limit switches with special formats (formerly known as OsiSense), are dedicated to specific applications such as hoisting, Mining, Minerals & Metals or belt conveying.
The whole range is designed for easy product selection, installation and maintenance.
Very severe material handling applications
For hoisting and material handling applications:
- XC1AC range for linear movement (plunger).
- XCR range for rotary movement operators.
Very severe applications
- XC2J range with variable composition for fixed or plug-in body.
- Adaptable sub-assemblies for standard to extreme temperature (-40°C or + 120°C)/
Conveyor belt applications
- Very well designed products for belt shift monitoring.
- XCRT range for standard or corrosive atmospheres.
Hoisting applications - Cross Limit Switch
- Dedicated products for overhead cranes and block hoists for end of travel control.
- Very rugged with heavy duty metal cases.
- Single speed travel limit control: XCRE and XCRF are complete units with 1 cable entry and positive opening contacts, choice on contact operations.
- Single or double speed travel limit control XCKMR is a complete unit with 3 cable entries and positive opening contacts, one per position.
Power overtravel Limit Switch
Limit switches with contactor inside to break main power circuit on the machine:
- XF9-D: in an alu allow housing, fitted with the head of an LC1-D contactor: With manual latching and resetting restricted by a padlockable device.
- XF9-F: in a sheet steel enclosure, fitted with the head of an LC1-F contactor: With manual latching and resetting or with counterweights and automatic resetting.
Rotary Limit Switch
Wide offer of robust rotary limit switches which connect directly to rotating shafts for medium to heavy duty applications:
- XRBA range standard duty AC/DC 10A.
- XR2A and XR2B heavy duty AC/DC 20A.
- XE range of subminiature format and microswitch for applications requiring high precision and low force applications.
Unique applications? Unique machine configurations?
There is one place to find all the necessary limit switches!